Saturday 16 June 2012

Benvenuto Everyone!


This is my first foray into the blogging world and I'm looking forward to sharing my travel and food experiences with you.  For years I've kept a journal of the lengthy journeys that my husband and I have taken.  I always carry a glue stick and keep ticket stubs, business cards, postcards, etc. to remind us of where we've been and to assist friends when they prepare to go to the same places.  Every night of our travels I write a summary of the day and keep track of the wonderful food that we eat.  So I guess this is just a natural progression.

Hopefully, I can provide you with advice and insights into the places I've been so that you can prepare for your own visits.  Or maybe this will renew a memory of a place you've already been.

I am also a person living with Multiple Sclerosis and have only recently been forced (yes, this is not a choice!) to address travelling with a special need.  I refuse to cease my travels and let this "thing" win.  So, you'll find that from time to time I include some tips for how to deal with challenges when you're away from home.  I'll be adding a new section for this soon so keep a lookout!

Inspiration is all around us - it might be found in culture, history, food, art - so join me in searching for it somewhere in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment